At Skale our mission is simple: help SaaS brands make SEO the #1 revenue-driving channel . We're a passionate performance SEO agency, with the goal to help SaaS companies grow their SEO efforts into a recognisable source of new business. For every link we get for one of our clients, we also plant a tree as part of our corporate social responsibility. We're scaling fast and need talented people like you to join the team. Interested in this role? Then please keep reading.
- Your KPI = monthly # live links.
- Gain a deep understanding of our clients & their SEO goals, in order to execute effective link building campaigns
- Get briefed by our Growth Strategists on target pages and anchors for our clients. Give feedback on each client’s off-page strategy.
- Manage a team of 3-4 part-time link building specialists
- Onboard specialists and teach them our systems
- Guide, educate & inspire specialists to hit their monthly link building targets with a weekly progress call, and on-going communication over Slack
- Create a team atmosphere
- Run link building campaigns yourself with a handful of clients, and test new approaches to getting results; always be improving & testing.
- Important: No prospecting required, we have a dedicated Outreach team who does this. You’ll utilize our database of websites that we have already built relationships with, where our primary link building technique is guest posting
- Work closely with our Outreach team:
- Brief them on website niches we are missing ahead of time to ensure we secure links for our clients
- Approve or reject new prospected websites by evaluating metrics such as DR, traffic, page #1 keywords, etc.
- Ensure all information in our database of partner sites is up-to-date and reliable for your team to work with.
- Generally improve our link building process to get better results each month
- Continually improve your knowledge and expertise in B2B SEO. Innovate and stay ahead of SEO trends.
- You’re based in Europe
- You have prior experience running guest posting campaigns & good knowledge of off-page SEO in general
- You’re performance driven
- You’re fluent in English & have great communication skills
- You’re a creative problem solver
- You keep up to date with the latest SEO & digital marketing trends
- You will need to be registered as a freelancer in your country of tax residence. E.g. Sole Trader in the UK or Autónomo if you're in Spain
- 🖥️ Remote and flexible working. This is a full-time position.
- 🏝 36 days holiday including bank holidays in your country
- 💆 €150 euros monthly wellbeing budget (e.g. spend on co-work, gym, spa session, healthy food, etc)
- 😄 Regular online team buildings
- 📖 A strong culture of innovation & learning. Kindle unlimited subscription included.
- 🏄 1-2 company retreats per year somewhere in Europe (subject to current COVID-19 situation)