At Skale our mission is simple: help SaaS brands make SEO the #1 revenue-driving channel . We're a passionate performance SEO agency, with the goal to help SaaS companies grow their SEO efforts into a recognisable source of new business. For every link we get for one of our clients, we also plant a tree as part of our corporate social responsibility. We're scaling fast and need talented people like you to join the team. Interested in this role? Then please keep reading.
- Your KPI = monthly # live links that your team builds.
- Gain a deep understanding of our clients & their SEO goals, to execute effective link building campaigns
- Get briefed by our Growth Strategists on target pages and anchors for our clients. Give feedback on each client’s off-page strategy.
- Manage a team of 3-4 part-time and full-time link building and outreach specialists.
- Onboard specialists and teach them our systems
- Guide, educate & inspire specialists to hit their monthly link building targets with a weekly progress call, and on-going communication over Slack
- Create a team atmosphere
- Coordinate outreach process:
- Brief the outreach specialists on website niches we are missing ahead of time to ensure we secure links for our clients
- Approve or reject new prospected websites by evaluating metrics such as DR, traffic, page #1 keywords, etc.
- Ensure all information in our database of partner sites is up-to-date and reliable for your team to work with.
- Run outreach and link building campaigns yourself with a handful of clients, and test new approaches to getting results; always be improving & testing.
- You’ll utilize our database of websites that we have already built relationships with, where our primary link building technique is guest posting.
- Step-by-step improve our outreach and link building process to get better results each month
- Continually improve your knowledge and expertise in B2B SEO. Innovate and stay ahead of SEO trends.
- You’re based within EU timezones
- You have prior experience running guest posting campaigns & good knowledge of off-page SEO in general
- You’re performance driven
- You’re fluent in English & have great communication skills
- You’re a creative problem solver
- You keep up to date with the latest SEO & digital marketing trends
- You will need to be registered as a freelancer in your country of tax residence. E.g. Sole Trader in the UK or Autónomo if you're in Spain
- 🖥️ Remote and flexible working. This is a full-time position.
- 🏝 36 days holiday including bank holidays in your country
- 💆 €150 euros monthly wellbeing budget (e.g. spend on co-work, gym, spa session, healthy food, etc)
- 😄 Regular online team buildings
- 📖 A strong culture of innovation & learning
- 💻 €500 set-up budget to enhance your workspace
Applying for the role:
We try to make our recruitment process as enjoyable, and transparent as possible. If your application is successful, you will be contacted by our HR team for an initial discussion about the company and your experience. You will then have video chats with the Co-Founders and your potential manager. Our final step normally involves a presentation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from everyone, and we do not discriminate based on background, national origin, race, colour, age, religion, sex, gender, disability, veteran, family or parental status, or neuro-diversity status.If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made throughout the application/interview process, please let us know.