At Skale our mission is simple: help SaaS brands make SEO the #1 revenue-driving channel . We're a passionate performance SEO agency, with the goal to help SaaS companies grow their SEO efforts into a recognisable source of new business. For every link we get for one of our clients, we also plant a tree as part of our corporate social responsibility. We're scaling fast and need talented people like you to join the team. Interested in this role? Then please keep reading.
- Important: You won't be writing long-form content, however, you will be optimizing it for impact
- Work closely with our SEO Growth Strategists to hit client KPIs and execute on SEO strategies
- Work on 4-6 SaaS brands at once
- Gain a deep understanding of our client’s use cases & buyer personas ... and their true motivations, pains & desires.
- Help out with keyword research
- Work with our SEO Growth Strategists to build out winning content strategies
- Analyse the SERPs to understand search intent & what content will rank for the search terms we are aiming for
- Write effective content briefs for SaaS content teams and freelance writers
- Optimise & write meta titles & descriptions
- Optimise content for featured snippet opportunities
- Suggest & implement internal linking
- Use tools such as Surfer for NLP optimisation
- Create on-page optimisation documents for SaaS brands to implement
- Go into client CMS’ and make changes when necessary
- Suggest & implement CRO best practises from a copy perspective (e.g. benefit driven-copy)
- Regularly audit content to understand what is and isn’t working by looking at GSC and GA (bounce rate, session duration, conversion rate, etc)
- Industry research and updates – carry out extensive initial research when onboarding a client to gain a true and deep understanding of the market each client is in, with relation to target keywords/search intent, content strategy, audience demographics, pain points and key metrics for them to measure our progress. Stay aware and conscious of industry updates and algorithms using key industry sites, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- You’re based in Europe
- You have 2+ years experience doing SEO with a focus on content
- You can write engaging short copy with a focus on getting visitors to take action
- You can analyse SEO results and can manipulate data in a spreadsheet
- You’re performance driven & a creative problem solver
- You have an eye for micro copy
- You have experience with tools such as Ahrefs, GSC, GA, Surfer/ClearScope and Google Sheets
- You keep up to date with the latest SEO algo updates & trends
- You will need to be registered as a freelancer in your country of tax residence. E.g. Sole Trader in the UK or Autónomo if you're in Spain
Bonus points if:
- You have experience working on B2B/SaaS SEO
- 🖥️ Remote and flexible working. This is a full-time position.
- 🏝 36 days holiday including bank holidays in your country
- 💆 €150 euros monthly wellbeing budget (e.g. spend on co-work, gym, spa session, healthy food, etc)
- 😄 Regular online team buildings
- 📖 A strong culture of innovation & learning. Kindle unlimited subscription included.
- 🏄 1-2 company retreats per year somewhere in Europe (subject to current COVID-19 situation)