At Skale our mission is simple: help SaaS brands make SEO the #1 revenue-driving channel . We're a passionate performance SEO agency, with the goal to help SaaS companies grow their SEO efforts into a recognisable source of new business. For every link we get for one of our clients, we also plant a tree as part of our corporate social responsibility.
We're scaling fast and need talented people like you to join the team. Interested in this role? Then please keep reading.
- Technical SEO
- Run thorough tech & performance audits for our clients in key moments
- Undertake in-depth keyword research using a range of techniques such as digging into PPC converters, and competitor gap analysis to identify opportunities
- Provide comprehensive website architecture recommendations
- Assist with website migrations, providing pre and post-migration documents for our clients’ development teams
- Recommend and assist with the implementation of structured data
- Ensure our clients’ websites are technically sound
- Data Analysis & Insights
- Conduct deep analysis to help understand KPI movements
- Explain the “why behind the what” when analysing data.
- Take into account multiple variables when doing analysis; you’re being data informed not data driven and can differentiate between correlation and causation
- Model funnel metrics in Google Sheets, working with freelancers to enrich our data sets; the data should be good enough for our account managers to make informed decisions on client strategy
- Conduct detailed backlink analysis to identify opportunities and assess the competitor landscape
- SEO Operations
- Build client dashboards in Google Data Studio & ensure data is reliable & correct. You hook up different data sources such as GSC, GA, HubSpot, etc.
- Help technically set up CRO experiments in tools such as VWO & Google Optimize. Help find CRO opportunities on client websites.
- You’re based in Europe
- You have 2+ years experience doing SEO with a focus on technical SEO for multiple clients, at an agency or in-house.
- You can analyse SEO results and can manipulate data in a spreadsheet
- You’re performance driven
- You have experience with tools such as Ahrefs, GSC, GA, Google Sheets, Sitebulb, ScreamingFrog, etc.
- You keep up to date with the latest SEO algo updates & trends
- You will need to be registered as a freelancer in your country of tax residence. E.g. Sole Trader in the UK or Autónomo if you're in Spain
Bonus points if:
- You have experience working on B2B/SaaS SEO
- You can analyze log files
- You can write Python scripts to automate SEO processes
- You can do advanced statistical analysis
- Have previous web development experience
- 🖥️ Remote and flexible working. This is a full-time position.
- 🏝 36 days holiday including bank holidays in your country
- 💆 €150 euros monthly wellbeing budget (e.g. spend on co-work, gym, spa session, healthy food, etc)
- 😄 Regular online team buildings
- 📖 A strong culture of innovation & learning. Kindle unlimited subscription included.
- 🏄 1-2 company retreats per year somewhere in Europe (subject to current COVID-19 situation)