At Skale our mission is simple: help SaaS brands make SEO the #1 revenue-driving channel . We're a passionate performance SEO agency, with the goal to help SaaS companies grow their SEO efforts into a recognisable source of new business. For every link we get for one of our clients, we also plant a tree as part of our corporate social responsibility.
We're scaling fast and need talented people like you to join the team. Interested in this role? Then please keep reading.
As a Technical SEO Analyst, you will work closely alongside a dedicated Content SEO Specialist and SEO Growth Strategist to improve the organic performance of a roster of SaaS clients.
At Skale, we mostly operate asynchronously. We understand how intense meetings can be and we strive to keep them to a minimum unless necessary. You will be required so join client calls where your expertise/input is required, but you won’t be pulled into every possible meeting.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working collaboratively with the Content and Growth Teams to deliver integrated strategies and identify opportunities to expand the scope of existing projects.
- Owning the technical strategy for a roster of your own clients, ensuring high-impact actions are prioritised and the site remains technically sound
- Assisting with website migrations, providing pre and post-migration documents for our clients’ development teams.
- Conducting deep analysis to help understand both positive and negative KPI movements.
- Analysing complex datasets to generate insights that can be fed into quarterly strategy planning.
- Building, maintaining and routinely upgrading our client dashboards in Google Data Studio.
- Supporting the sales team by providing detailed technical insights during the pitching phase.
- Working with the Head of Tech and Content SEO to test tools, streamline processes
- You’re based within Europe
- You are extremely comfortable importing and manipulating data in tools such as Google Data Studio and Google Sheets.
- You have a working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- You’ve spent 3+ years working in Agency or In-House roles within the Technical SEO vertical.
- You’re comfortable working with Log File Data, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console and other SEO tools.
- You understand how to prioritise your recommendations based on impact vs resources required.
- You will need to be registered as a freelancer in your country of tax residence. E.g. Sole Trader in the UK or Autónomo if you're in Spain
Bonus points if...
- You are (or have previously been) in a leadership position that has involved mentoring team members.
- You have strong CRO experience and understand the difference between statistical significance and a fluke.
- You have a working knowledge of SQL/Python and are able to apply this to your data analysis
- 💰 An annual salary of €28-37k, depending on experience
- 🖥️ Remote and flexible working. This is a full-time position.
- 🏝 36 days holiday including bank holidays in your country
- 💆 €150 euros monthly wellbeing budget (e.g. spend on co-work, gym, spa session, healthy food, etc)
- 😄 Regular online team buildings
- 📖 A strong culture of innovation & learning
- 💻 €500 set-up budget to enhance your workspace
- 🏄 1-2 company retreats per year somewhere in Europe (subject to current COVID-19 situation)
Applying for the role
We try to make our recruitment process as enjoyable, and transparent as possible. If your application is successful, you will be contacted by our HR team for an initial discussion about the company and your experience. You will then have video chats with the Co-Founders and your potential manager. Our final step normally involves a presentation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from everyone, and we do not discriminate based on background, national origin, race, colour, age, religion, sex, gender, disability, veteran, family or parental status, or neuro-diversity status.If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made throughout the application/interview process, please let us know.